We offer one of the best Phlebotomy Technicianprograms in Southwest Florida. Our program is a diploma training, licensed by the Department of Education. Therefore, you will receive a diploma at the end of the program, not a completion certificate.
- The program takes 4- 7 weeks to complete.
- Financial Assistance available
- Experienced Faculty
- On-site National Certification at the end of the program
- Low tuition. Big impact. (don’t fall for 3 days training)
- We can help you obtain your certification legitimately, efficiently and quickly!
The course teaches different types of; blood tubes, collection procedures, laboratory values and safety, proper puncture points, basic anatomy and physiology and safety with needles, quality control, 4 hours of HIV/AIDS and basic CPR review. Upon successful completion of the requirements set forth by SWVT, the student will be able to sit for certification via a national exam organization. This exam is conducted onsite and students get the results on the same day as the exam.
Join Over 5,000 Students that have chosen Zeal to further their education.
Complete the form below and one of our enrollment specialist will contact you right away!