We offer one of the best Phlebotomy Technicianprograms in Southwest Florida. Our program is a diploma training, licensed by the Department of Education. Therefore, you will receive a diploma at the end of the program, not a completion certificate.
- The program takes 4- 7 weeks to complete.
- Financial Assistance available
- Experienced Faculty
- On-site National Certification at the end of the program
- Low tuition. Big impact. (don’t fall for 3 days training)
- We can help you obtain your certification legitimately, efficiently and quickly!
The course teaches different types of; blood tubes, collection procedures, laboratory values and safety, proper puncture points, basic anatomy and physiology and safety with needles, quality control, 4 hours of HIV/AIDS and basic CPR review. Upon successful completion of the requirements set forth by SWVT, the student will be able to sit for certification via a national exam organization. This exam is conducted onsite and students get the results on the same day as the exam.